Wednesday, May 18, 2011

supporters and partners

Today we are talking about supporters and partners. If you are reading this blog you probably already support us. We need you and are so very grateful for your prayers. A few of you want to do more with us, partnering. You may even want to come over and work with us. We are looking forward to making those opportunities known in the coming months.

The presenter today shared a story of a man who was often awoken at night finding the need to intercede for an overseas worker he knows. When asked, this partner said he felt he needed to be before God on behalf of his friend. Until peace came, he would stay up and pray.

In my own life, I must confess that I have rarely had this kind of experience. I have often been more consumed in my own business than the business of God. His desire is that everyone has a chance to hear. How can they hear unless someone is sent? Some of you have sent us and are giving in order to send others.

Today, I want to say thank you for taking the time to read this. Thank you for taking a moment to pray for the workers in South Asia. And, I pray that all of us will be consumed with the things of God, to the extent that He interrupts our lives day or night for His purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment