Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday

Random thoughts running through my mind tonight:

I miss avocados and endemame.

Wondering how it is even possible that my kid has a 700 word rough draft due tomorrow and he is on word #330. It is 8:30 pm. Did I mention that this is the first we have heard of it?? Creative and logical consequences are running around in my head.

I can spend oodles of time looking at recipes online.

My oldest is officially as tall as I am.

I get really excited when my yeast dough rises.

Living in India and the idols I see every day brings a whole new context to the things I read in the Old Testament.

My kids make me laugh.

2 comments:

  1. Soooo... Random responses to your random thoughts....

    How do you think avocados would make the journey? I'll be glad to send ya some unripe ones in the hopes that they will ripen to perfection by the time they arrive. As for edamame, I'm not aware of how it comes packaged, other than in the freezer section of Costco. Wonder if it is dried or canned?

    How'd that 700-word paper come out? What was the topic?

    Ryan is in the initial stages of writing his first research paper ... He chose the titanic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete